Monday, September 14, 2015

Yours Forevermore, Darcy, by KaraLynne Mackrory


Yours Forevermore, Darcy

Yours Forevermore, Darcy 

by KaraLynne Mackrory


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the best

After reading a couple of hundred P&P sequels, prequels and variations, just this week I had the thought that maybe I had read enough and the authors had exhausted all the possibilities. Luckily for me KaraLynne Mackrory has proven me wrong. Yours Forevermore, Darcy grabbed me from the start and gave me a wonderful day and a half of romance with my favorite couple.

I swiftly read through the familiar tale seeing it again from a fresh perspective. Of course you can tell from the very beginning that at some point a letter will arrive accidentally, but it happens in such a beautiful and happy way as to make it feel feasible.

I love a humble and romantic Darcy with just a slight bit of awkwardness, and Mackrory certainly carried it off well. Elizabeth was her usual spunky, impertinent self.

A very enjoyable read that I recommend to all JAFF lovers. Keep a hanky handy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment